Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Classic Gingham










Dress (ON SALE!)   |   Bag (c/o) Get 40% off next purchase with code 'STYLISHLYINLOVE40'   |   Pumps   |   'M14 Wanted!' Lipstick


Hi everybody! 

   Gingham is back and better than ever and I'm here for it! It's truly one of my fave patterns, so classic. This dress reminds me of something Jackie O would wear. It has that 1960's-esque vibe and that classic, polished look. It's a perfect spring/summer dress to wear out. I've worn it out to eat and to an event. Both times, I received numerous compliments on the dress (that's when you know it's a keeper)! But honestly, it's one of my favorite pieces I own and it's on sale, so check it out here.      Pair it with classic pieces, like this COCOVANN handbag and these nude pumps. Speaking of the handbag, you can get 40% off your whole purchase now through April 8th, this Saturday. You don't want to miss out on an opportunity to get your hands on the chicest handbags out there for a discounted price. So shop away my friends :)

Thank you so much for visiting!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -




2 comments:

  1. Great dress, perfect match with the nude heels ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/easter-heels-v2/

    ReplyDelete