Sunday, December 11, 2016

Holiday Wishes










Jacket   |   Skirt   |   Bodysuit (comes in regular and petite) (also comes in rose)   |   Heels (On sale! 25% off!)   |   Watch (c/o) (Get 15% off with code 'STYLISHLYINLOVE')   |   Sunnies   |   'The Red 04' Lipstick

Happy holidays from Stylishly in Love!
 I'm wishing you the best season filled with love and laughter. Make sure to spend it with the ones you love <3 I know it's a hectic season for many of us. There's lots of work to do, shopping, etc. But remember what this season is about! 
I'm living for today's outfit!  I'm obsessed with this new glitter skirt! It's beyond chic and perfect for any holiday party. Below I've added some items that are either on my Christmas list or on the list of what I will buy for my family.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

** Interested in winning a free Michael Kors technology watch and a $200 Sephora gift card? Then go to my Instagram and enter the giveaway! Click here

- SHOP THE POST -




- CHRISTMAS LIST - 



No comments:

Post a Comment