Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas PJs





























Hi Everyone,

Sharing some early Christmas cheer today. There is no doubt in my mind that Christmas is my favorite time of the year. It's a time for family, great food, going to NJ/NYC to visit our family and celebrating Jesus' birthday. We are heading up to NJ on the 23rd. While in NJ we want to go to Bear Mountain, have a food crawl in Jersey City and Brooklyn (great foodie towns) and spend a lot of time with my cousins and family. When we hit the city we want to go to the Freedom Tower, (I heard it the observatory is breath taking), we're going to try to catch a Broadway play  (I've been dieing to see) Gloria Esteban's  ''Get On Your Feet'. 
One of my favorite gifts to give or receive are Christmas pajamas. Christmas tradition at the Donatelli house is getting new Christmas pajamas and wearing them on the 24th. I guess you can say it's the first gift we receive on the night before Christmas. My mother has been doing this tradition since we  were little. We sit around and drinking hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movie (Elf and A Christmas Story are our favorite) until we all start knocking out one by one (my mom is usually ones of the first to go to sleep). 
Share some of your holiday traditions you and your family do. I would love to hear. 



Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- Shop The Post - 

No comments:

Post a Comment