Sunday, August 7, 2016

What to Wear When Traveling






Top (Under $50!)   |   Jeans   |   Sandals   |   Bag


Hi everybody!

My Europe series is starting off with what I wore to the airport. This outfit is very important because it has to be comfy but cute AND it sets the mood for your vacation. Here are some tips that can help you decide on your travel outfit!

Tips to help you choose your travel outfit:

  • Comfort is very important! There is a fine line between looking stylish on a plane and looking overly-stylish. I recommend with going with a softer material for the top. You do not want to be fidgeting on the plane. 
  • Plan your outfit ahead of time. Make sure this is an outfit that you are comfortable with. Break into it. Wear it out a few times. Remember, make sure it's comfortable.
  • Dress it up by accessorizing. If you do want to dress your outfit up, don't wear something uncomfortable. Accessorize! Any look can be improved with jewelry. 
  • Stay warm. I don't know about you, but I get cold on planes. So, make sure you bring a jacket and wear pants. I wore one of the comfiest jeans I own on this flight. 
  • Don't overdo it. Sometimes the cutest outfits are a v-neck and ripped jeans. On long flights, people just sit there and sleep. So my advice is to stay comfy, stay warm, and accessorize. 

Thank you so much for reading and happy traveling!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -



No comments:

Post a Comment