Thursday, August 18, 2016

Exploring Amsterdam in My Fave Dress



Meet my favorite dress! <3 
This For Love + Lemons beauty went on my travels with me. I am obsessed with the design of this dress. The lace inserts are sexy. and the embroidered flowers are trendy. In fact, half of the back of this dress is lace. LOVE! And that red is just WOW!!! Everything about this dress is stunning! It's definitely an investment piece well worth purchasing.








Visited the famous I Amsterdam sign in this dress. It was definitely a stand-out against the bright white letters. 




Dress (ON SALE!)   |   Bag   |   Sunnies (c/o) (Get one month FREE of endless eyewear via DITTO by using code STYLISHLYINLOVE)   |   'The Red 04' Lipstick   |   Sandals (ON SALE for $29.94!) (also comes in tan


Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST-




1 comment:

  1. This dress is sooo stunning, red looks so good on you!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete