Thursday, June 23, 2016

Preppy Summer with Daniel Wellington






I am wearing this preppy watch by Daniel Wellington today along with a cute look to compliment the accessory. I can't tell you guys how much I love this watch, especially because it has the fun option of switching out the strap. You know that feeling when you want to wear that cute watch that you love, but it doesn't match your outfit? Well, that is why I love the option that Daniel Wellingtion gives you to keep the face and change the strap. AND GUESS WHAT?! The company is doing a promotion that when you buy a watch you will get a COMPLIMENTARY strap (yes, all caps was necessary ;) lol). When you use the code 'STYLISHLYINLOVE' on any purchase from the website, you can get 15% off. A great deal if I do say so myself :)





Watch (c/o)   |   Top (On Sale for under $40!)   |   Shorts   |   Sneakers   |   Sunnies (Only $12!)   |   Necklace (old) (similar here)   |   Lip Kit (Currently sold out, but keep checking!)   |   Umbrella

Thank you so much for reading! Make sure you check out Daniel Wellington's gorgeous watch collection and use my code STYLISHLYINLOVE to get 15% off your purchase.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -



2 comments:

  1. You look so cute Sofia -love your DW watch too!

    Come join this exciting GIVEAWAY I am hosting for yoga wear brand AIRABELLA ACTIVE next week at the blog!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great watch! Love the fact you can switch it up! Awesome! And that shirt is a must for me; would be perfect for work or play!
    www.flipflopshanna.com

    ReplyDelete