Thursday, May 19, 2016

Weekend Gal



So, who's excited for the weekend?! I know I am! I'm all about these loose jogger pants to commemorate a relaxing Saturday and Sunday. These joggers were made for a hammock in a far-off tropical location (sigh). I am completely prepared for a weekend getaway minus the fact that I need to find a getaway (lol). But on the bright side, Florida is getting hotter and hotter by the day so that means more beach days for me! :D




Guys, get yourselves a straw boater's hat. It's a must! 
They are so trendy and elevate any summer look. I found this one for $24! SCORE! I am definitely going to take it along with me on my vacation this summer. 


























Blouse   |   Pants (Only $44!)   |   Wedges (Under $100!)   |   Boater's Hat (Only $24!)   |   Sunnies (Only $16.99!)   |   Lip stain (Only $14!)

There are some great deals in this outfit so if you're interested in any of these closet staples make sure you take the opportunity to score some good deals.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -



No comments:

Post a Comment