Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Dear Summer :: Yellow Summer Dress



Dear Summer, 

Please give me days of sunshine so that I can wear this sundress all the time! I seriously adore this bright yellow number! It's fun and perfect for those warm summer days. It's also made of lace to give it that dainty vibe. Obsessed!



Who else loves this hat? It totally portrays my love for summer! P.s. scroll down to see another reason why I'm obsessed with this dress: the back!



Dress   |   Hat (also comes in black)   | Shoes (similar here)

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -



1 comment:

  1. Lovely yellow dress sofia! Thanks for posting. I have shared this post on the CITYTIMES http://citytimes.evonso.com/yellow-summer-outfit-day/ (it would appear from Saturday).

    ReplyDelete