Friday, January 15, 2016

Staying Fierce This Winter





Sweater  ( comes in 7 other colors) On SALE + 40% off  Code: BR40  //    
Hat   //     Leggings (on sale $8 Love them!)  //
OTK  Boots ($149)

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!

Over the holidays I went to NJ/NYC to visit my family, visit my favorite sites (like skating in Bryant Park, see the Rockefeller tree, buy hot chocolate in Times Square and people watch and see the store windows... my favorite this year was Saks) and of course eat favorite foods. One of my favorite things we did was go on a food crawl throughout Jersey City, NJ. Jersey City is right across the river from NYC. It's a great place to live, if you work in NYC. One of the best things is it's a real hotspot for foodies. My family and I are real foodies. Fun Fact about me and my family: We kind of plan our trips where there is great food.
The key to a food crawl is order a couple of different dishes and share. So that you can hit a couple of places and not be full.
Food Crawl Helpful Tips: If you are unfamiliar with the area, use Yelp to help you pick out the restaurants and keep the restaurants close by at walking distance from each other.
First stop was at Third and Vine. I highly recommend the beef/pork meatballs with polenta... AMAZING! my mouth is watering as I'm writing this post. Another must have is their mac and cheese. It was love a first bite.
Since Third and Vine is known for it's cheeses you need to try the cheese platter with they pair it with different jams. 
The second stop was Talde. Talde is an Asian/American restaurant that hit the mark for food lovers.
First up was the #6 Bao!!! We should have ordered more of this one. It left me wanting more. This #6 Bao is under the Dim Sum menu. Crispy Oyster& Bacon Pad Thai and MC Bao were a perfect addition to my taste buds.
To end the night on a sweet note we walked down the block to Torico ice cream parlor. This quaint ice cream parlor is known for it's homemade ice cream and frozen yogurts. In the spring and summer you can order flavors like papaya, mango and my favorite mamey. Totally hitting this place this summer when I'm up there.

Bon Apetite!

Stay Beautiful,
Sofia

|Shop The Post|



|Valentine's Day Gift Ideas|

4 comments:

  1. Lovin' your OTK boots! Hands down my favorite Winter item :)

    stay styled,

    Lindsey

    IG: STAY_STYLED
    BLOG: http://staystyledblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pull this outfit off really well! I love it

    xoxo,
    Maria
    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAA You look stunning! I am in love with your style. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete