Monday, September 21, 2015

Favorite Fringe Skirt









Skirt: Express    Blouse: Bebe (old)   Heels: Manolo Blahnik
Glasses: TJMAXX (similar herehere, here, here, here)

Hi, Everyone,

Hope you are having a great day. Here is one of my new favorite skirts that I love styling. I wore this the other day to an outdoor bridal shower. I snapped a couple of pictures before I headed out. I love that this skirt is so versatile and on trend with the fringe and that I could dress it up or down. Here is another way I styled it

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,
Sofia


Want to see what I'm up to? Follow me on InstagramTwitter, and Google Plus


|Shop The Post|


2 comments:

  1. Nice skirt, we love fringes and we have already got some clothes with them!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt! Your top is wonderful too, that blue looks so great on you.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete