Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Edgy in Snake Print









Top: Express  Pants: BLANKNYC ($98)  Booties: Jessica Simpson  (Sale $99.99)   
Sunglasses: RayBans    Fringe Crossbody Purse: Express

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful and restful Labor Day weekend. I so needed it. We celebrated my grandmother's birthday, did a little shopping and took several naps. What about you? 

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,
Sofia

Want to see what I'm up to? Follow me on InstagramTwitter, and Google Plus

|Shop The Post|



3 comments:

  1. Love the print of your shirt. Great look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and the colour combo!!

    XX
    Chiara
    www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect relaxing weekend! I love your snakeskin top! I'm obsessed with snakeskin (especially shoes) right now :)

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete