Monday, July 6, 2015

Trends: White Jumpsuit

Jenna Dewan Tatum in Zuhair Murad

Kendall Jenner in a strapless jumpsuit by Emilio Pucci

Emma Watson in a halter top Misha Nonoo

Vanessa Hudgens in a white blazer, white jumpsuit, white heels, yellow bag, and sunglasses
Vanessa Hudgens 


Taylor Swift wore this to the Billboard Awards

Hi everybody!

After I saw Jenna Dewan Tatum in that beautiful jumpsuit at the premier of  Magic Mike XXL, I knew I needed to do a post on white jumpsuits. As I researched other celebrities, I fell in love with Kendall, Emma, Vanessa and Taylor's looks. I loved the way Vanessa styled hers with a jacket thrown over her shoulders. Vanessa perfectly styles her jumpsuit in a chic and casual way that she has perfectly mastered. Taylor hit it out of the ballpark when she wore this shimmery cut-out jumpsuit at the Billboard Awards. This fierce and unique jumpsuit looks comfortable for a long night of dancing.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

|Shop Kendall, Emma, Vanessa and Taylor's Jumpsuits + Similar Jumpsuits|







2 comments:

  1. OMG! Those white jumpsuits are super hot! I wish I can find a good one to fit my petite frame. ;) You are so pretty! :)

    Take care and keep in touch!
    By the way, please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the white looks! the first one is my favorite <3

    CinderellaStandard.com

    ReplyDelete