Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Hi Everyone,

Today I had some down time and took advantage of the Nordstorm Anniversary sale going on right now. One of my favorite purchases today was these riding boots. Since I live in Florida I didn't want to spend a lot of money on riding boots, but I believe whether you are living in Florida,  Jersey or wherever you live... A girl always needs a pair of riding boots for fall and winter. When I saw these Zada riding boots (for $179) I fell in love with the style and the price. I quickly imagined all the different  looks I could do with them. That's all I needed to add it to my cart and purchase. I also got a pair of  leopard flats ($59.90) that are very similar to the Valentino flats and  red shoes ($69.90) that I was in need of. I could have gone all day, but I stopped myself. :) Can't wait to get my package in the mail.

PS: I also added some of my favorites for fall.

** If you are a Nordstrom cardholder the sale is in full swing. But don't worry, the sale will open to the public on July 17th.

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment