Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How To Style: Fringe

street-style-spring-trend-2015-fringe-looks-1
Olivia Palermo wore this chic fringed suede Michael Kors skirt to the spring/summer 2015 Michael Kors Runway show.   Gerard Darel blouse, Carolina Herrera clutch, Witchery necklace, Mulberry belt, and Aquazzura heels.                         


Olivia's Look For Less:


     
           Skirt                             Shoes                                 Shirt



Helena-Bordon-Fringe

Trend-Alert-Fringe-4
                                                      Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad

                                   Stylishly In Love


Today's inspiration was thanks to Olivia Palermo's outfit she wore to the  Michael Kor's spring/summer runway show. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to post about it. Making it monochromatic and  adding different textures adds interest to the outfit.  I also featured a couple of other inspiring looks. As I was doing my research I came across an outfit I wore.
So whether it's street style or red carpet make sure to add some fringe this season. Whether it's on your purse, shoes, skirt or jacket.

Thanks for visiting!
Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove



|Shop The Post|















1 comment:

  1. I definitely think I need a fringe skirt now! I'm in love!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete