Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Black & White Chic









Top: Lord & Taylor  (similar  here or here, love this cropped one)   Skirt: White House Black Market (sold out here, but similar herehere Only $20here, here, Obsessed with this one, )   
Pumps: Topshop   Bracelet: Tj Maxx   Lipstick: 'Kiss Me Coral' via Revlon

Hi everybody!

I am not lying when I say this is my new favorite top! I bought this in a Lord & Taylor store.  This eyelet top is so chic and I have already work it way too many times than should be normal. ;P I've work it dressed up and down (including with leather shorts and jeans). This taffeta skirt has also been on repeat since I first bought it last year. It's sophisticated and perfect for those chic fashion moments. Overall, this black and white outfit has the perfect amount of style and chicness.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

- SHOP THE POST & SIMILAR ITEMS -


2 comments: