Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shoe Showstoppers


                                    Platform Sandals: Michael Kors via Ross (similar here)


Booties: Vince Camuto (similar here, here, & here)




Red pumps: Nine West (similar here or splurge here)   Teal Pumps: Nine West




Cut-out Booties: GUESS (similar here)




Hi everybody!

Introducing the new additions to my shoe wardrobe.... and my favorite Fall must-haves. 

1- The first pair of shoes are oxblood platform sandals. With Fall colors such as, oxblood and a deep brown, these sandals are down right trendy. What I especially love about them is their whole bohemian vibe.

2- Everyone needs a pair of Fall/Winter booties, and these modern peep toe ones are the perfect pair! With a taupe color that pairs with all those Fall neutrals everybody loves to wear, I highly recommend these fierce booties that'll jazz up any warm look in an instant. 

3- Who doesn't love a classic pump? Whether paired with boyfriend jeans or an LBD, these pumps automatically bring elegance to an outfit. A vibrant color like red adds a punch of lively color, as well. So, make sure you purchase classy and colorful pumps in hues such as red and teal like I have.

4- You may have seen one of the shoes of the moment: the 'Un Bout' Christian Louboutin illusion pumps. I know they have been on my wishlist for quite some time, but being that they are very expensive I have only thought of them as a dream shoe. But now, Jessica Simpson has created an identical look-a-like sans the red soles. These pumps in a fierce gunmetal color are the newest go-to heels to differ from the ordinary. Plus, it totally has a "Cinderella effect" being that they are see-through. 

5- Want something to correlate with your fab statement necklace... how about statement heels? The most on-trend shoes of 2013 is an absolute must in your closet! These GUESS ones are gorgeous for their edgy and intricate design that can vamp up a simple outfit  or add on to a detailed look. 

6- Last but not least, another 'Un Bout' Christian Louboutin look-a-like, these BCBGeneration beauties. With thin ankle straps, a classic yet up-to-the-minute trend,  a sleek shape, and a captivating bright red color, these shoes are scene-stealers!

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia


Please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebookBloglovin, or Google plus. Thank you!

19 comments:

  1. Congrats to you wonderful new shoe additions, I can´t decide which shoes are the best because they are all so beautiful!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of shoes you can never have enough shoes doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely shoes <3

    XOXO Sandl

    Follow me via Bloglovin! -> https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11326217/prizmah-fashion-blog
    www.prizmahfashion.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/prizmahfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Amazing shoes

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shoes!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful selection !
    I realluy loce these shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sofia, I can't make up my mind ;-)
    However, the Vince Camuto and Guess would top my wishlist!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Annette | Lady of Style
    Giveaway Glamour Pearl Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving! Great idea for a post. You have a serious shoe game!
    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shoes!!!

    http://asmmgz.com/tecuentomistrucos/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the first pair really much! They are gorgeous! Checkout my newest Fashion Shoot - I got some really glamourous Glitter-Dress... you'll love it!♡

    Kiss, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. those jessica simpson pumps are amazing, wow xx

    neb-ula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why we don' t have nine west in Italy??? I love those red pumps!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh,... such beauties! love the teal nine west, the MK one, well...almost everything...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome!! I can't believe in my open eyes when I see it.Can you tell me price of that stylish shoes?

    ReplyDelete