Monday, December 17, 2012

Cold Days and Cozy Sweaters






Sweater: Marshalls   Jeans: Abercrombie     Ankle boots: Cole Haan   Rings: Kay Jewelers

Hi everybody!

Today's outfit keeps me warm on these chilly winter days. The thick off the shoulder sweater is a fashionable way to bundle up this season. The ribbed design and charcoal grey color are trendy. Also, the sweater is form fitting, which is a huge plus because most sweaters make us look wider.
The white jeans against the grey sweater create a beautiful contrast that would look really nice beside a fireplace and a cup of hot chocolate. ;) Black booties and a black quilted bag complete the winter look, while complementing the dark color of the sweater. Lastly, silver rings were perfect for peeking out of this knitted garment.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia



7 comments:

  1. love your cardigan :)
    belleeamie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fab! love the sweater!

    Please check out my blog and let me know what you think of my latest post!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sweater! You look lovely :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen your blog and it is so cool!!I follow you now! ;)

    Follow me in http://mixingtrends.blogspot.com.es/ thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sofía!!!! I love this sweater!!!!!!!!! Great look!!!!! You are so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. Kiss from Andalucía.


    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater and booties! Great look!

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete