Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Warm Colors






                                   Top: BCBG   Vest: Loft   Pants: Jessica Simpson   Booties: Target   Necklace: vintage c/o grandmother   Rings: Target   Purse: Nine West via: TJ MAXX






Hi everybody!

The burgundy color should be a must have in everybody's Fall wardrobe. Today, I chose my burgundy pants that are just the right shade. To go with my pants I wore my taupe vest. I love this vest for its coziness and effortlessly beautiful look. My long sleeved shirt was a neutral color to make the vest and pants shine.
My oval pendant is the same exact color as my maroon pants. This is a gorgeous piece.
To finish off my outfit, I wore my taupe suede boots that correlate with the color of my wool vest.
This outfit is cozy and chic. It is great for the weather that comes with the Fall season. You can wear this on a date, to the movies, or to school. Either way, you'll make a statement with this on.

Thank you for reading my blog. I enjoy all of your comments.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment