Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Into the Wild















Dress: Marshalls   Shoes: Aldo (similar here)  Necklace: Max&Chloe  Bracelets: Vintage   

Hi everybody!

Animal print is a fierce pattern that is seen on any type of clothing or accessory. Today I wore a wrap dress in animal print. This is a great fall look for its warm colors and accessories. The dress is constructed beautifully from the loose collar that could be positioned anyway you put it to the bow that cinches in the waist by simply tying a knot.
My Aldo flats that I adore give more elegance to the look. Also, the black in these ankle strap flats go along with the subtle black that is in the spots of the dress. The nude is great because it can go with anything. I absolutely love neutrals.
My accessories included wooden bracelets that look tribal. They go with this outfit harmoniously because of the earthy vibe that both the dress and bracelets give off. The monogram necklace blends with this outfit in a nice, subtle way.

Thank you for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

10 comments:

  1. I love your outfit today and where you took your picture is PERFECT!!!

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress! I love your monogram as well.

    The Purse Snatcher 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah! I checked out your blog and your sense of style is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love animal print when done gracefully just like you did here! Great dress! & I love the flats! I have some similar one and I absolutely love them!

    xo,
    eelsay
    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you eelsay! I am glad you liked it!

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to rock the leopard dress! I never used to be a fan of leopard but I finally bought a leopard print shirt and changed my mind! Love your shoes too.
    ~Jessica
    www.jeansandateacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! Your fashion blog is wonderful!

      Sofia

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute dress- Marshalls has the best finds!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete