Monday, October 15, 2012

Chambray With A Splash Of Red







                                     Blouse: Target   Blazerr: H&M   Shoes: DSW   Purse: Braciano via Tj Maxx   Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch   Necklace: Tiffany & Co.

Hi everybody!


I want to thank you all for reading and following me. Also, a huge thank you for commenting on my blog posts. I love what I am doing right now and your support helps a lot.

The look I am wearing today is cute for a date night, work, or a movie night with friends. I have been looking for a blazer for over a year now and I finally have found one last winter that is perfect for me. I wore a chambray shirt underneath for a nice contrast of texture and color. The balance is quite nice. My white jeans create a crisp look for the bottom. You know I just had to add a splash of red, and I believe the bright candy apple box purse and lipstick make this look stand out. Also, box purses are super hot this season. Their shape and style are amazing together, so make sure you get these trending handbags for this season. They come in many different colors and price ranges.

My black flats match the color of my blazer. Lastly, my Tiffany & Co. tag necklace adds to the classy casual look.

Stay beautiful,


Sofia

8 comments:

  1. Love the red lipstick on you & that blazer is adorable!

    Free giveaway on my blog- www.BellaMariella.com


    with love,

    Marianne Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bella Mariella. I saw your blog and I love the great fashion tips you give.

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and the bag! The whole look is classic. Thank you for sharing your fashion gift with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the splash of red and those black flats are perfect. I bet they go with so many outfits.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous polished look!

    Xoxo,

    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous outfit!!!
    Looking goood! :)))

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your red bag adds such a pretty pop of color to the look. It really caught my eye, since I adore color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great look on you. I am so going to do it too!

    I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete