Thursday, September 13, 2012

Varsity Style






   
                    Jacket: Marshalls   Bottoms: Urban Outfitters   Shoes: Liz Claiborne   Earrings: Vintage


Hi readers!

I want to start off by thanking you all for reading. Although I am only getting started, you all are a great support and one of the most important factors to this blog.

This outfit is inspired by the Varsity football players. My team is starting off their season tomorrow and I am cheering them on with this varsity jacket. I have seen many ways to use this look, but I have decided to wear my favorite black jeans to pair with my jacket. The relaxed feel to this outfit is just right for anybody going to a football game. My favorite part of this jacket is the cursive words on the arm sleeve that say 'Varsity Team.'  As for my shoes, I dressed up my look a bit by adding my black houndstooth flats that I adore.
On to my accessories. I wore my circular black dropped earrings that match my black and white shoes.
   If you are going to a football game a varsity jacket is just right. This jacket is cool and casual for spending time with your friends and rooting on your home team.

Thank you for reading. Please comment below next to where it says the time I posted this, if you would like to.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sofia,

    I just wanted to let you know that when I saw your jacket. I went to Marshall and found it there. I got a lot of compliments when I wore it.

    Thanks again
    Can't wait to see your next fashion idea!

    ReplyDelete