Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Red, White, and Blue







                           Top: H&M   Skirt: H&M   Shoes: Target   Belt: Forever 21(similar here)   Watch: GUESS (similar here)


Hi everybody!

For my outfit today I went with the red, white, and blue theme. These colors compliment each other so nicely. The white skirt, which I fell in love with for its intricate detail on the bottom, matches the white horizontal stipes of the top, while contrasting beautifully with the blue. For the extra pop of color I added my thin red belt. My red flats do go along with the red belt.
To add a fun little twist I brought my red umbrella out. I love to add something unexpected and fun to the outfit, so this umbrella is great.
My go-to gold watch coordinates with the gold buckle of my belt. I also put on my diamond earrings.

Thank you for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

2 comments: