Monday, September 10, 2012

Purple and Peplum





                         
                            Top: Tramp via Tj Maxx  Skirt: Zara (similar here)  Shoes: Nine West  Ring: Vintage   Necklace wornjas bracelet: Vintage   Earrings: The Limited


Hi everybody!

Happy Monday!

I am getting ready for the Fall season, so I decided to give you a sneak peek at what is to come this Fall. The color purple is strong and majestic(perfect for Fall). The blouse that I wore for today is in the dark purple hue.  My white peplum skirt compliments the color of my sheer blouse perfectly. To continue the color scheme I wore purple pumps which were the same shade of color as the top. My accessories were a necklace that I wrapped around my arm to use as a bracelet, and my circular ring that stands out nicely. I also wore my pearl earrings for a more classy look.

Thank you to my beautiful readers for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment