Thursday, September 27, 2012

Floral Fun







                             Top: H&M   Sweater: Marshalls   Bottoms: Target   Shoes: DSW (similar here)   Bracelet: Tj Maxx   Necklace: American Eagle   Hat: Target  Nail Polish: Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI

Hi everybody!

Today, I wore my floral pants. The pattern of these jeans are so beautiful. I love how my maroon sweater compliments the light grey and soft purple colors of the pants. To hug my body a little more I did add a thin suede belt that looks great with the rest of the outfit. My nude flats blend into this look in a subtle yet pretty way. This great metallic bracelet with the spikes and different details is just what I needed to decorate my wrist. My light pink and grey hat is just so adorable. I love how it matches the colors of my pants. This hat is chic and cute, which is just lovely for the look that I have on today.

Thank you for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment