Wednesday, September 26, 2012

'Fall' In Love With Style










                             
                            Top: Zara   Bottoms: Jolt via Marshalls   Shoes: Zara   Clutch: Mossimo   Bangles: Target (recent)   Earrings:Target   Necklace: Tj Maxx








Hi everybody!

With the Fall season among us, I am starting to put my sweaters and boots at the front of my closet. The outfit that I wore today is a great example of an oversized sweater styled nicely. I especially am in love with my faux snakeskin pants. These pants are just oozing with a cool rocker vibe. My knit sweater is cozy for Fall and goes along with the brown color that my leather pants have. My Zara shoes are great for this look and I always love the height that they give me.

My faux snakeskin clutch matches my pants. It has a great color as well. My different bangles add on to the rocker vibe that I was aiming for. Lastly, my snake necklace is just the daintiness that I need, so as not to overpower the look.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment