Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Country Club Chic







                   Top: H&M   Maxi Skirt: Nordstrom (similar here)  Belt: Ann Taylor Loft (similar here)  Bracelet: Tiffany & Co. (Similar here) (Thank you to my neighbor for letting me borrow them)   Necklace: Tiffany & Co.  Rings: Vintage


Hi everybody!


Today I felt like wearing my grey maxi skirt. The flow of the skirt and the way it fits is nice. I paired my skirt with my white buttoned up top. The crisp white against the grey is very sharp to me. My brown belt served as a great accessory for this outfit.
I wore a Tiffany & Co. necklace and bracelet. I love the locket bracelet and necklace set. The silver corrolated with the grey skirt and all together, looked magnificent. Also, I added my diamond rings that gave some more sparkle to this look.
Overall, I felt like I was posing for a Ralph Lauren ad. This outfit is chic yet comfortable at the same time.

Thank you for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Also, I have added a facebook page called Stylishly In Love. If you want, please like the page. Every weekday I will post a picture of the outfit post of the day. This will show you that I have posted on my blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment