Friday, September 28, 2012

A Night Out





























Dress: Marshalls   Shoes: Marshalls   Clutch: White House Black Market   Pearl Earrings: Ann Taylor   Ring: Tj Maxx


Hi everbody!

Happy Friday! The end of the week is here and I am starting off my weekend with this baby doll dress. I love the classiness and chicness of this dress. I paired it with my faux fur/ patent leather heels. They really are gorgeous and very interesting to look at that. I wore my black and beige clutch. The clutch's design and colors make it absolutely sophisticated. My pearl bracelets correlate with the cute little dress I had on. My ring has round diamonds in it in the same shape as the pearls creating a bubble affect that makes these accessories so eye catching. Lastly, I wore my white pearl earrings that go along with the bracelets.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look like a star! Love,love,love your dress and shoes!:)

    ReplyDelete